Annan Library is a branch of Dumfries & Galloway Libraries Information and Archives Service. The Annan Branch is based within Annan Town Hall and provides a wide range of library services and the staff with local knowledge.
Annan library services include:
• Large ranges of both fiction and non-fiction books in its lending section.
• A wide range of both video and audio-cassettes for loan.
• Sales displays of local books and other publications.
• Comprehensive local history and reference sections which include local parish census records.
• Records of local cemetery gravestone inscriptions.
• Microfiche systems containing old local newspapers, archives and records.
• Computers with Internet access.
• Fax, photocopying and printing equipment services.
Opening hours for library services, enquiries and public access PCs (to book a PC, call: 01387 260196):
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: 10am - 4pm
• Wednesday: Closed
• Thursday: 10am - 4pm
• Friday: Closed
• Saturday: 9am – 12noon
• Sunday: Closed
The following require a pre-book appointment (available Monday, Wednesday & Friday), telephone 01387 260196 to book:
• NEC & Taxi Card Applications
• Blue Badge Applications
r 01461 204914
6 Annan Town Hall, 16 High Street, Annan DG12 6AQ