Annan Library is a branch of Dumfries & Galloway Libraries Information and Archives Service. The Annan Branch is based within Annan Town Hall and provides a wide range of library services and the staff with local knowledge.
Annan library services include:
• Large ranges of both fiction and non-fiction books in its lending section.
• A wide range of both video and audio-cassettes for loan.
• Sales displays of local books and other publications.
• Comprehensive local history and reference sections which include local parish census records.
• Records of local cemetery gravestone inscriptions.
• Microfiche systems containing old local newspapers, archives and records.
• Computers with Internet access.
• Fax, photocopying and printing equipment services.
• Monday, 9am - 7pm
• Tuesday, 9am - 5pm
• Wednesday, 9am - 5pm
• Thursday, 9am - 7pm
• Friday, 9am - 5pm
• Saturday, 9am - 1pm
r 030 33 33 3000
6 Annan Town Hall, 16 High Street, Annan DG12 6AQ