Annan & DG12 Small Businesses Grant Scheme
The Annan & DG12 Small Businesses Grant Scheme funded through Magnox and delivered by Dumfries and Galloway Council offers a discretionary grant of up to £5,000 to SMEs within Annan & DG12 post code area.
The purpose of the grant is to support and stimulate the local economy and assist with the generation of employment thus ensuring long term business sustainability. The grant will apply flexibility in respect of types of investment however the expenditure must be clearly communicated in the application and cashflow forecast.
Dumfries and Galloway Council will contribution a maximum grant of 50% of the eligible project costs. This level of funding is specific to each application and will take into account individual considerations. The grant will not be eligible to use as a match for other public funding.
- Marketing and E-business initiatives to increase sales out with the area and/or attract additional visitors to the area. This can include the design and production of promotional material, investment in E-business projects or bespoke solutions. IT hardware, in any guise will only be eligible as part of a broader E-business development.
- Procurement of manufacturing and other equipment as part of business improvement and expansion planning. (Routine replacement or repair will not be eligible for support.)
- Business premises and facilities improvement including expansion as part of business development plans. Premises used solely as residential will not be eligible for support.
- Selection and procurement of specialist consultancy and training – this will exclude meeting regulatory or legislative requirements.
- Improvements to supply and production processes.
- Working capital expenditure including running costs, staff costs and purchase of stock is not eligible
If you would like further information please email Businessgrantscheme@dumgal.gov.uk.